Intro-2022 Momentum 381M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro-2022 Momentum 381M

Owners since 09Aug21. New to the RV world as owners. We've been looking for a number of years although we've traveled the US and Canada extensively with a 7x16 enclosed trailer with our motorcycles. Plan is to go out for several weeks at a time. Pull vehicle is a '21 Ford F350 Diesel. Found a way to get our 2 Can-Am Spyders in the garage: I'll post a mod for auxiliary ramps (and why it was necessary). Now, if I can figure out how to get a washer-dryer in the garage which I'll be researching on this site, for sure!

Deb & Wayne
    Weatherford, TX

Originally posted by pauly1 View Post
    Owners since 09Aug21. New to the RV world as owners. We've been looking for a number of years although we've traveled the US and Canada extensively with a 7x16 enclosed trailer with our motorcycles. Plan is to go out for several weeks at a time. Pull vehicle is a '21 Ford F350 Diesel. Found a way to get our 2 Can-Am Spyders in the garage: I'll post a mod for auxiliary ramps (and why it was necessary). Now, if I can figure out how to get a washer-dryer in the garage which I'll be researching on this site, for sure!

Deb & Wayne
    Weatherford, TX
    Welcome to the forum, Deb & Wayne. If you haven't seen it yet, we have a Welcome Letter to help you get the most out of the forum. Sounds like you have lots of fun planned with the new Momentum!
    Andi
    Brookings SD
    2018 Reflection 337RLS
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
    X