New member - 2021 Solitude 310-GK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member - 2021 Solitude 310-GK

We bought our Solitude back in April from Lazydays in Knoxville Tn. Very pleased so far. Like many on here we have been camping over 40 years in everything from tents to motorhomes. We sold our toyhauler earlier this year when our old backs could not handle the four wheeling trips any longer! We bought the RV with the generator prep package and ordered a Onan generator from our local Cummins dealer. We installed it ourselves which was interesting. Thankful to the Powell's for the help with LP gas connection photos. We have camped about a dozen times with it and about to head to Orlando with it week after next. I have learned a lot from the forum and willl help any way I can.

Larry and Angie Bryant
    Dayton, TN
    Larry & Angie from Dayton, TN
    2021 Solitude 310-GK w/ Generator
    2017 Ram 3500 Dually

Welcome to the forum!
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by chattacuda View Post
      We bought our Solitude back in April from Lazydays in Knoxville Tn. Very pleased so far. Like many on here we have been camping over 40 years in everything from tents to motorhomes. We sold our toyhauler earlier this year when our old backs could not handle the four wheeling trips any longer! We bought the RV with the generator prep package and ordered a Onan generator from our local Cummins dealer. We installed it ourselves which was interesting. Thankful to the Powell's for the help with LP gas connection photos. We have camped about a dozen times with it and about to head to Orlando with it week after next. I have learned a lot from the forum and willl help any way I can.

Larry and Angie Bryant
      Dayton, TN
      Congrats on the new Solitude, Larry & Angie, and welcome to the GD Technical Forum! We've created a Welcome Letter for new members to help you find your way around. Happy Camping!
      Andi
      Brookings SD
      2018 Reflection 337RLS
      2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
      X