Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picking up our 2022 Reflection 315RLTS tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picking up our 2022 Reflection 315RLTS tomorrow!

Getting fired up! We bought a 2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS at Northern Hills Rv in Whitewood, Sd. Trading in our tried and true 2016 Arctic Fox 28F. We had a snow storm come through Tuesday and Wednesday so we are currently shoveling snow and hoping for the “solar” snow removal apparatus to kick in.
    2022 GD Reflection 315RLTS
    2020 GMC HD2500 std bed w/ARE topper and slider deck.

Congrats, that is exciting news. Welcome to the Forum.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

We love our 315RLTS. I hope you enjoy yours as much.
      2019 Ford F250 Lariat Diesel
      2019 Reflection 315RLTS

Comment

Originally posted by Rick R View Post
        Getting fired up! We bought a 2022 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS at Northern Hills Rv in Whitewood, Sd. Trading in our tried and true 2016 Arctic Fox 28F. We had a snow storm come through Tuesday and Wednesday so we are currently shoveling snow and hoping for the “solar” snow removal apparatus to kick in.
        Congrats from a fellow 315RLTS owner! I'm also very familiar with those SD snow storms and those "solar" turnarounds. Let us know if you have any questions.
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Rick R View Post
          Welcome Rick R, from an Eastern SD GD owner! We left the Sioux Falls area about 2 weeks ago so missed any of that cold white stuff. Currently in coastal TX where it's been in the 80's daytime and 60's at night.

We have a Welcome Letter to help new owners navigate the forum. Let us know if you have any questions.
          Andi
          Brookings SD
          2018 Reflection 337RLS
          2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

If the same guy still owns this place http://www.rockportrv1069.com I sub contracted to a company he worked for. The park was / is part of his retirement plan. I think he takes reservations 1 year in advance for the "snow birds" and typically has repeat bookings year after year.

We were talking and he was telling me they had some type of activity at least 1 night a week for the tenants and he always is willing to lend a helping hand when something goes wrong. Not to mention he has a vintage blue bird motorhome (or did at the time) that they traveled in themselves.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Thanks for your response. I will try to introduce us to the forum. My wife and I are both retired and in our early 70’s. We pull the GD with a 2020 GMC 2500 hd Denali. We own a 1 acre lot outside Bryan, Tx where we have a covered shelter for the camper and truck. we stay here until mid May when we head back north to the Black Hills.
              more to follow……..
              2022 GD Reflection 315RLTS
              2020 GMC HD2500 std bed w/ARE topper and slider deck.

Comment

Welcome! The 315RLTS is awesome. Lot's of great mods written up by howson . :-)
                Home Base: Fairfax, Virginia
                2021 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS Travel Trailer
                2002 Ford F350 7.3 Diesel 4X4 SRW

Comment

Working...
                X