2020 GD Reflection 31MB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 GD Reflection 31MB!

Very excited owners of a mint condition, used 3 times 5th wheel! Drove it home and both the wife and I were up the next morning like it was Christmas as a child to dive into it, figuring things out.
    Last edited by Country Campers; 10-28-2021, 11:22 AM. Reason: Fixed title
    Bob & Beka Richards
    31MB Reflection - 2020
    Anderson Hitch
    ​​​​​​​F250 w/Godzilla and 10k tow package - 2022

Originally posted by Bob R View Post
    Very excited owners of a mint condition, used 3 times 5th wheel! Drove it home and both the wife and I were up the next morning like it was Christmas as a child to dive into it, figuring things out.
    Ah that's great ! Your thoughts shared is how many of us felt when we bought our GDRVs.......some of us, several years ago and still feeling the same today. Enjoy your 311 and keep us posted.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Bob R

Welcome , glad to have you join us here. I also concur with your excitement. I changed the title to read "31MB" instead of "311MB", hope that is correct.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Bob R View Post
        Congratulations, and welcome to the Owner's Forum. We have a Welcome Letter to help you find your way around here, and lots of knowledgeable folks if you need help with something. Enjoy your new RV!
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Congrats Bob R, We are also new GD owners and trying to figure things out. Enjoy
          Dennis
          Dennis & Sharon
          2019 GMC 2500HD Denali
          2022 Reflection 303RLS

Comment

Going to start searching for how to add and integrate a backup camera into my F250 Sync 3 system, doing lots of research on 12V system and learning about 12V to 12V charging, battle born "Game Changer" and all the other new components I will probably end up with learning about care and feeding of slides and I am sure there are many other areas that I will learn a lot about! I try to be a do it your seller as it is very gratifying to me and really looking forward to all the valuable information I will find here. Thanks so much for the welcome!
            Bob & Beka Richards
            31MB Reflection - 2020
            Anderson Hitch
            ​​​​​​​F250 w/Godzilla and 10k tow package - 2022

Comment

Working...
            X