Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy y’all! We just bought our first RV, a 2022 17MKE. I know nothing about electrical systems, water pumps, solar panels, or vehicle maintenance, so this should be a very interesting experience indeed. 😂
    Jen G
    Owns a 2022 Grand Design Imagine XLS 17MKE

Originally posted by germanny View Post
    Howdy y’all! We just bought our first RV, a 2022 17MKE. I know nothing about electrical systems, water pumps, solar panels, or vehicle maintenance, so this should be a very interesting experience indeed. 😂
    Welcome, Jen. We were all where you are at some point, so trust me--the forum members will understand.

As a starting point in your journey to learn about your RV, the first place I suggest is your Imagine's Owners' Manual. If you don't have an electronic version, there's a convenient link on the menu bar above that will take you to the applicable page on Grand Design's website.

Second suggestion is Mike Sokol's book on RV electricity entitled "No Shock Zone". Well worth the $15 (paperback version) IMHO. https://www.amazon.com/No-Shock-Zone.../dp/0990527913

Any other questions...post them in the applicable channel and someone here will have an answer.

Again, welcome!

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

germanny
      Welcome to the family and the forum!
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome! You'll find tons of answers to your questions here and an opportunity to contribute to other folks questions as well. Travel Safely !
        Dave and Sue
        2020 GD 2250RK
        2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
        Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
        GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
        SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Working...
        X