New Member in Albuquerque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in Albuquerque

We bought a 2400BH in September and have been enjoying it as much as possible with our three little boys. This is our second trailer and it's been quite the learning experience. I've been lurking around the forum learning all I can and I sure appreciate this community.

Hello and welcome - I am new to this forum as well. I spent my last summer as a Camp Host at the Rio Grande Lower Gorge just South of Taos. Great place to take the kids hiking or a peaceful float down the river. They have two campgrounds there with pull thru sites with water and electric only. It's getting a little cold in those parts now, the ski lifts should be in operation soon.

Enjoy yourselves, RVing is a great way to spend time as a family.
    Ken Wagner Retired Electronics Mfg Eng.
    2022 Reflection 150 series 280RS
    2016 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.2 Gas

Comment

Originally posted by adamcbaca View Post
      We bought a 2400BH in September and have been enjoying it as much as possible with our three little boys. This is our second trailer and it's been quite the learning experience. I've been lurking around the forum learning all I can and I sure appreciate this community.
      Congrats and welcome. I am glad that you are finding this Forum useful. When you get a chance have a look at our welcome letter Welcome Letter to New Members - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com), this will help you along the way with Forum use.

Many more happy trips to you.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

adamcbaca and klwagner52 Welcome to the family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X