Tank Location?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Location?

New GD owner and new to the forum. How can I find the technical drawings to locate the position of the holding tanks in my 2021 GD S 2930-RL? Specifically is a tank located under the front queen sized bed flooring? if I screwed a box liner into the floor beneath the bed, is it safe to do so?

Good morning. You can contact GDRV customer service and request the "S-Class Holding Tank Layout" drawing for your 2930RL dated 03/06/2018. I have access to the drawing, but I'm not permitted to share it due to an agreement with GDRV. Looking at the drawing, Both a black tank an gray tank are located under the bed. They are side by side, and run parallel to the frame of your rig.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded87 View Post
      New GD owner and new to the forum. How can I find the technical drawings to locate the position of the holding tanks in my 2021 GD S 2930-RL? Specifically is a tank located under the front queen sized bed flooring? if I screwed a box liner into the floor beneath the bed, is it safe to do so?
      If you are screwing to the floor directly under the bed, raising bed and working in the box under the bed, then you will be fine, check in the ceiling of the pass thru to make sure.

If you are talking about the floor in the pass thru then , yes there are tanks under there as Jim has pointed out.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X