Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saying hello to the Forum as suggested in the New Member information. We are not new to Grand Design family as this Momentum 376THS is our second one. Previous one was a Reflection 311 BHS and I wasn't paying proper attention when we were at the dealership and Terri walked into the Momentum. Well, the rest is history and now we are learning again!! I know we will learn a lot from the Forum members and hopefully someday can help someone else out with our experiences,

Tim & Terri
    Tim & Terri
    2022 Grand Design Momentum 376THS
    2018 Ram 3500 DRW Mega Cab

Originally posted by Smrsfun View Post
    ...and I wasn't paying proper attention when we were at the dealership...
    Thanks for the laugh...and warning?

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Just saying hello to the Forum as suggested in the New Member information. We are not new to Grand Design family as this Momentum 376THS is our second one. Previous one was a Reflection 311 BHS and I wasn't paying proper attention when we were at the dealership and Terri walked into the Momentum. Well, the rest is history and now we are learning again!! I know we will learn a lot from the Forum members and hopefully someday can help someone else out with our experiences,

Tim & Terri
      You can possibly help out already--have you read gone AWOL 's thread on his difficult-to-drain gray tanks on his 376THS? I'm curious if you have the same issue (to learn if the problem is a one-off or systemic). His thread is here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...nks-slow-drain If you have an input, please do so in that thread.

Thanks!
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the family Tim and Terry
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome,
          I am also fairy new here, the people here are great at helping you figure things out.
          Lot's of fixes, upgrades and mods, happy to share.
          I'm always curious, what rides in the garage?
          Cheers
          2022 GD Momentum 376THS
          2020 Ford F350 Dually

Comment

Originally posted by gone AWOL View Post
            Welcome,
            I am also fairy new here, the people here are great at helping you figure things out.
            Lot's of fixes, upgrades and mods, happy to share.
            I'm always curious, what rides in the garage?
            Cheers
            Good Morning and thank you for the reply. As far as "what rides in the garage", depends on our destination. With the small garage we have to choose!!! I'm not smart enough to upload photos yet so I will have to tell you that in the garage is either a Polaris RZR or a Harley Heritage Classic.
            Tim & Terri

Comment

Tim & Terri
              Tim & Terri

Comment

Welcome Tim and Terri! That is a great floor plan and is definitely the best of both worlds with the space of a traditional coach and freedom to bring a toy along. Keep on truckin!
                2023 Momentum 351MS pulled by Casper, Tri-Coat Platinum 2012 F350 Super Cab single RW 4WD. Toys: 2003 Screaming Eagle Deuce, 2003 Screamin Eagle Roadking, 2017 CVO Ultra Limited. Secured in garage with B&W Biker Bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Vortex View Post
                  Welcome Tim and Terri! That is a great floor plan and is definitely the best of both worlds with the space of a traditional coach and freedom to bring a toy along. Keep on truckin!
                  Apparently the 376TH is no more, discontinued...!
                  2022 GD Momentum 376THS
                  2020 Ford F350 Dually

Comment

Originally posted by gone AWOL View Post

Apparently the 376TH is no more, discontinued...!
                    I still see this model. The GD website is still going thru some changes so I would be patient with what you may see.

Brian
                    Brian & Michelle
                    2018 Reflection 29RS
                    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
                    X