New member snowed in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member snowed in

I am Paul Rujak along with my wife Patty and the dog Miley. We live in the northern panhandle of West Virginia. We are seasonal at Austin Lake RV Park and Cabins in Toronto Ohio. We purchased a 2022 Reflection 315RLTS last Friday from General RV in North Canton Ohio. We have an appointment to do the walk through and bring in my trade in on Saturday. Over night we got 6-10 inches of snow in the area. Looking forward with some great days of camping in our new Reflection.

Originally posted by psrujak View Post
    I am Paul Rujak along with my wife Patty and the dog Miley. We live in the northern panhandle of West Virginia. We are seasonal at Austin Lake RV Park and Cabins in Toronto Ohio. We purchased a 2022 Reflection 315RLTS last Friday from General RV in North Canton Ohio. We have an appointment to do the walk through and bring in my trade in on Saturday. Over night we got 6-10 inches of snow in the area. Looking forward with some great days of camping in our new Reflection.
    Welcome to the forum from a fellow 315RLTS owner. When you have a moment, check out the Welcome Letter to New Members here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

If you have any questions on your new trailer...fire away.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome Paul, Patty and Miley! Stay warm.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome! You may want to delay until the roads are dry before picking up your rig. Road salt will not be friendly to the frame. Ohio has traditionally used massive amounts of road salt. Liquid applications have improved that a bit.

Jim

Comment

Jim, I plan on delaying picking up the new rv. I will just go up for the walk around and have them store it until condition improve.

Comment

Working...
          X