Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momentum G29 model years 2020, 2021 and 2022

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking into getting a Momentum G29, possibly a G28.

What I'm trying to find out is what significant differences there may be between the last 3 years on these models.

The 2022 may be just out of my price range, but curious to know what anything thinks is a fair deal on the 2021 and 2020 model of the G29?

And are there any major "gotchas" to watch out for on a used unit?

Originally posted by hazard View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I'm looking into getting a Momentum G29, possibly a G28.

What I'm trying to find out is what significant differences there may be between the last 3 years on these models.

The 2022 may be just out of my price range, but curious to know what anything thinks is a fair deal on the 2021 and 2020 model of the G29?

I have a 2021 Momentum 21G (it should be labeled 2020.5). The difference between mine and the 2022 21G is: Bathroom sink counter top has a slight extension, maxxair fans in bathroom, main room and master bedroom, kitchen cabinets extend to underside of ceiling, wet bay panel extends entire width of bay, GVWR rating increased from 9,995# to 11,000#.

There may be other differences I haven't noticed but that might give you an idea of how the 28G and 29G have changed as well.
    Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

Originally posted by hazard View Post
      If you go the used route, I highly recommend hiring an independent RV inspector and/or certified technician to do an inspection of the RV. Ask for a copy of a report they've generated from a previous inspection so you'll know what you'll be getting.

Note that "certified" sounds good, but the actual competence of an inspector/technician can vary wildly. Good place to start: https://nrvia.org/ Definitely check reviews and possibly even with the local BBB.

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X