Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon to be new GD owners

Hey all,

I've been a long time time lurker of the boards here as my wife and I have been in the process of starting our RV adventures for a while. We've been long-time tent campers and we've had our fair share of camping under the stars before making the decision to move up. We spent a long time researching different options to get out of our tent while traveling and recently made the decision to purchase a new 2022 Reflection 303RLS (which is on the way to us, hopefully as soon as next week). We're super excited about what this means for our travel plans in the future. Even though this is our first rig, we feel pretty comfortable with the amount of knowledge we have gained from some good friends and family who have had various RVs over the years; along with plenty of online research. Speaking of which, I'd like to start my posting here with acknowledging and appreciating everyone that has shared their expertise/experiences so that others can learn from the collective. I'm looking forward to adding to that as we get started with our journey.

Cheers!
    David and Deana
    David and Deana
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4, CC, SRW, 6.6L L8T Gas, MYD 6-Speed
    2022 Reflection 303RLS w/ Gen-Y Executive Gooseneck Hitch

WondersAwait Welcome to the forum and GD ownership! The other moderators and I have a welcome letter to new members (that you have probably already seen):

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

In the meantime sit back and try to enjoy the wait for your new toy!
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Thanks. I definitely went through that and some other stickied posts last night after registering; used the links and walk-throughs to help setup my profile/signature.
      David and Deana

Comment

Welcome Deana & Dave, glad to have you join us here. We all started in the tent and have learned over the years. As you have seen there is plenty of help here when needed.

Enjoy the wait, it is hard I know, and you will be on the road in no time.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the Family and the forum!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

welcome to the site. I just joined last week and we are hoping to find a 2400bh or 247bh

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220427_185257.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	241.3 KB
ID:	83456
              We did it!

Yesterday we brought home our 303RLS and couldn't be happier. We had some significant help from knowledgeable friends and I can't overstate how reassuring that made the entire process. I have a garage full of goodies to start adding on to the rig already, so that fun will start very soon.

We take our first trip next weekend to a local state park. It's close enough to allow for a low-stress maiden voyage but it should also allow us to get out there and learn first hand what forums and youtube cannot teach.
              David and Deana

Comment

WondersAwait Looks great! Congrats on the new rig, many great times await!
                Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
                2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
                2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Working...
                X