Introducing myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing myself

I'm a new poster and my wife and I are the owners of a '21 Reflection 32MKS. We have owned it since Nov '21 and have camped many times locally here in central Fl. We have been trying to explore all the RV features and capabilities. We pull it with a '21 F250 KR equipped with the high capacity tow package and Firestone air bags. We use an Anderson hitch and so far we are very happy with it. We are preparing to travel from Central Fl to Yellowstone NP leaving on May 7. We will live/work at YNP until Sept. I will be posting on a separate channel with some questions to the members about any experience with the Furrion Tankless Water Heater (TWH) at high elevations (~8000 ft). So far I am very happy with our Reflection but I am disappointed with the TWH and the 39 DegF lower temp limit. When buying an RV that advertises itself as "4 season" capable it was a bit of a surprise and disappointment to have to dig thru the Furrion TWH documentation to find this highly unusual lower limit. Anyway, I have been lurking and learning since Jan and I am very happy that I picked a product with such a robust user forum. Hope we have a long and happy experience together.
    Mike and Shirley Young
    Cocoa, Fl
    Mike & Shirley
    2023 Solitude 310GK
    Formerly 2021 Reflection 32MKS
    2021 F250 King Ranch w/ High Capacity Tow Package and Firestone Air Bags
    Anderson Hitch

Welcome, glad to have you join us here.

The tankless water heater is a sore subject with many. I am not sure how it will work at higher elevations, still being fairly new I am not sure how many have tried this yet.

Enjoy YNP, I would guess that you will have a fantastic summer there.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I've had several propane devices such as my Atwood water heater, stove, propane refrigerator that had cautions about reduced performance at higher altitudes. I've camped near 10,000 feet several times and never noticed an issue.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Tadlur welcome to the family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X