New Member - Reflection 303RLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - Reflection 303RLS

Hello to all. GD Reflection being delivered next week. Ram 2500 Limited ordered but not sure when we will see it. I have read a lot information on this site and it has helped me decide on which hitch, slider or no slider, now to get started, and most importantly how not to wreck my new trailer on the the first trip.
    Billy & Tammy
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS
    2022 RAM 2500 Limited (ordered), B&W Companion
    2x Labrador Retrievers
    North Carolina

Welcome, glad to have you join us here.

Take you time with the new fifth wheel, practice in a large parking lot if you have that available. A few years ago we made the change from a TT to the fiver and it was a little stressful. Watch for low branches and such and also swinging wide on turns. A little practice and taking your time, do not let anybody hurry you, and you will be fine. Make a check list when hitching and un-hitching so you get to know a procedure.

Plenty here that have learned and are willing to offer advice.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

We also have a 303, new in October 2021. We have about 6000 mi on it and over 60 nights. This is our second 5r. The 303 has been great and trouble free so far and do not expect anything different.
      Like already said, watch the height and make nice square corners. They pull great. Enjoy
      Dennis
      Dennis & Sharon
      2019 GMC 2500HD Denali
      2022 Reflection 303RLS

Comment

Working...
      X