New member, hate that it has to be a problem that brought me here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, hate that it has to be a problem that brought me here

Hello everyone. I want to say I'm happy to be here, but the truth is, I'm unbelievably frustrated. My wife and I recently bought a 2021 Momentum 31G. Have had it about a month now, been in and out of it a lot and this week, decided to bring it to the house to prepare for our first outing. That's where it went wrong. Since this is not the right forum for that. I'll leave it there. If I can work through this, I promise to add value in the future.

For now, wish me luck.

Originally posted by JChamper View Post
    Hello everyone. I want to say I'm happy to be here, but the truth is, I'm unbelievably frustrated. My wife and I recently bought a 2021 Momentum 31G. Have had it about a month now, been in and out of it a lot and this week, decided to bring it to the house to prepare for our first outing. That's where it went wrong. Since this is not the right forum for that. I'll leave it there. If I can work through this, I promise to add value in the future.

For now, wish me luck.
    Welcome glad to have you join us here.

Post the problem/question and I am sure you will get the help you need.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

JChamper -- well that certainly was a tease of a first post. I do wish you and your DW all the best as you work through the circumstance. As Brian wrote, if there's something we can help with don't hesitate to post.

Howard

P.S. Check out the Welcome Letter to New Members when you get a chance: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

JChamper Welcome to the family and the forum! While "bashing" may not be approved, problem resolution is the primary purpose of this forum, and even those of us who may not know your specifics (model problem) most can offer a solution for general issues.
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Post your issue. I am sure someone has a similar experience and can offer some constructive advice. Anyone that hasnt been frustrated at times with their RV ...... well, I never met them
          2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
          X