Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner- 2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Howdy Everybody!!

My wife and I are new Grand Design owners this year. In January, we traded our 2016 Coleman 192RDS for 2022 XLS 22MLE. We have been full-timing since 2018 and it was about time to upgrade. Now even though the coach is brand new, we are remodeling the interior. I took out the dinette and the overhead cabinet and turned that space into a daybed, I transformed the shelf area with the drawers into an open bookcase, I took out the theater seats in the slide, and built a little dining area, and I am also painting the interior!!! I will be posting pictures once everything is complete.

Oh, and I don't want to forget, I am also installing 4, 100AH lithium batteries and a Victron MultiPlus (for all those epic boondocking sites!!)

Glad to be here

Jonathan Pooler
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE, 2024 Chevy Silverado 2500 LT Crew Cab 4x4 6.6L Gas

Hey Jonathan! ncitro is the guy I mentioned to you that's also a Multiplus guru. Glad you signed on. Were you able to download the PDF of my system?

Many of the regulars actually already "know" you they just don't realize it as you are in my thread about our RVSA experience. If you want to relive the past check out https://gdrvowners.com/forum/gdrv4li...es-from-howson

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Jpooler Welcome to the forum! From what I saw of Howard's posts of the training school you'll fit right in. Love my Multiplus, getting ready to do an install on my buddies 303, they picked it up last Wednesday and we had 200ah of lithium ready in the garage before he closed. Multiplus gets here Saturday.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
      2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
      2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Jpooler Welcome to the family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jonathan.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Johnathan,

Welcome to the Grand Design family and forum. I can't ever recall hearing about anyone remodeling a brand new RV to that extent. I can only imagine (no pun intended) that being a full-timer, you have spent enough time in RVs to know what works best for your lifestyle. Sounds like an impressive project. Can't wait to see those pictures. Enjoy your new coach!
            Steve & Laura
            2021 Transcend Xplor 240ML
            2013 F150 3.5L Ecoboost 4x4

Comment

Working...
            X