Yet another Forum Newb.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Forum Newb.....

Greetings ladies and gents! Wonderful forum you have here so informative with so many good links to the good people at Grand Design and other stuff too. I'm a full-timer up here in the forest in Arizona. Just got the baby Grand a few weeks ago and still working out some bugs ( like everyone's favorite, Nautilus leaks!) I inherited with it as well as getting the TV dialed in and whipped into shape so we can go out and have some fun. The little 230rl replaced my last full-time rig which was a 40 ft Carriage Brougham. 1990 vintage. What a monster and no I did not tow that barge around it stayed right here hahaha. But it had a washer and dryer and a full-size bathtub and 42 oak cabinets hahaha. It finally wore out and several systems needed retrofitting at huge expense so I decided it was time to replace it and downsize. Me and Dusty my blue heeler really dig the little Grand Design especially the heated vibrating Lounge seats I can't pry him out of the darn things and he actually knows where the button is for the vibrator and the heater on the cup holder and I really dig The Grand Design vibe and customer service. We'll be popping in and out and posting updates and stuff as they occur. But hope to have the whole shooting match sorted out by the end of summer.and Towing straight and level. Thanks everyone!
    '20 Baby Grand 230RL
    '93 Ford F350, 4WD, Crew, long box, 7.5L, SRW
    Demco High Jacker 6076P-16k
    Demco custom rails 8552005-71

Welcome, pvduke !
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome to the technical forum PVDuke. I'm also an Arizona resident.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks! Im up here in Pine. Sis in in Tucson. Has a monster BB motorcoach...how they afford the fuel bills I'll never know! hahaha. Oh- yeh, forgot- prey for rain!
        '20 Baby Grand 230RL
        '93 Ford F350, 4WD, Crew, long box, 7.5L, SRW
        Demco High Jacker 6076P-16k
        Demco custom rails 8552005-71

Comment

Working...
        X