Just Joined and new to Grand Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined and new to Grand Design

The wife and I just got our new Grand Design Imagine 2500RL on Wednesday and took it out this weekend. This is our third trailer, but first Grand Design. We both grew up camping with our parents and grandparents. It just the two of us and our security system that is in my profile picture that goes. We are hoping to get more camping in with our GD versus the last camper. It just no longer really worked for the two of us and how we camp. First trip shows it was the right choice for us.
    2022 Imagine 2500RL
    2016 Ford F150 XLT SuperCrew

Welcome! Enjoy that new Imagine.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Welcome to the forum and GD club, glad to hear your first trip confirmed your decision. I find what really helps us get out there is the 90 day reservation window our provincial parks do, and the opening of the national parks in January. It forces us to book early and helps ensure we get out lots. First trip this year is next weekend, hopefully it doesn't snow.
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Welcome. I am still new myself but have learned so much from our friends on this forum.
        Billy & Tammy
        2022 GD Reflection 303RLS
        2022 RAM 2500 Limited (ordered), B&W Companion
        2x Labrador Retrievers
        North Carolina

Comment

Working...
        X