Warranty Registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty Registration

Just bought a new GD Momentum 399TH and I'm trying to figure out what components I actually have to register for warranty. It's a bit overwhelming. Any suggestions or tips are much appreciated.

Welcome Deby.

Your dealership should have reported your purchase to Grand Design. This is a requirement in case there is ever a recall on the unit. In your documentation package, you'll likely find lots of warranty registration cards for components that are installed in your RV. It's up to you if you want to fill these out and send them in. Many companies use these cards as marketing tools in order to get information about you. However, your warranty does not usually depend on whether you returned one of these cards or not. If a component fails during the warranty period, your RV purchase documents become your proof of sale date, and the warranty should still prove valid.

Bottom line. Filling out and returning the warranty cards or registering on line is typically not needed. Exception: If the warranty documentation specifically requires registering the product, the documents must state that according to federal regulations.

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/...ards/index.htm

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Need to change my mailing address for GD related mailings. Can someone point me to the right location? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Guy61 View Post
          Need to change my mailing address for GD related mailings. Can someone point me to the right location? Thanks
          Good morning Guy61, and welcome to the forum. This is a quote from the GDRV4Life website:

"Federal law requires that we keep a record of Grand Design RV owners. Please help us keep your contact information up to date, so that we can promptly contact you in the event of a recall or customer notification letter.

We request that you please notify us in writing, of address and ownership changes, or if your RV is stolen, totaled or destroyed.

To update your contact information

Email: or Write:

customerservice@granddesignrv.com

Grand Design RV 11356 County Road 2 Middlebury, IN 46540"

Please make sure you include your make, model and VIN

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...