New to Forum - Reflection 312BHTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Forum - Reflection 312BHTS

Hello all - just doing our quick introduction here. Two years ago we bought a 2021 Imagine 2800BH as a "Pandemic" emergency purchase. We needed something to get us out of lockdown and were part of the wave that filed the RV boom. As first time RV owners we fell in love with the RV lifestyle - even the ups and downs that come with it. In July of 2021 we "upgraded" to a 2022 Reflection 312BHTS Travel Trailer. We still love it and try to get out as many weekends as possible. We were even able to do a long roadtrip this summer up to Michigan and fell in love with it.

We're always learning and I've been a long time follower of the board. Appreciate all the knowledge shared and expertise - I hope to be able to give back in some fashion too.
    Jon & Sara - Charlotte, NC
    2022 Reflection 312BHTS
    2022 Ford F350 SRW Platinum

Welcome, we have enjoyed camping for years, making memories with the kids is awesome.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

PilotTwist Welcome to the forum!

For those that I have missed in the recent past, I apologize. Life and work has been hectic, but it has taken a night in the ER with SWMBO to actually get some quiet time for me.
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

How's the rig working out for you Jon? Any quality or reliability issues?

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

I too have a 312 bhts and quite happy with it. Tow it around with a Silverado HD Duramax Truck. This trailer is perfect for those months long trips to escape the Michigan winter and visit family in Florida, New Mexico and California. It even has room enough for the grand kids to stay with us when they can.

with the exception of a failed in-frame slide early on, the rig has been great. I did have to replace a wet bolt that would not take grease but that was kind of a fun project.

enjoy.

Comment

Working...
          X