Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2022 Reflection 315RLTS

Hi Everyone,

We recently traded in our 2018 Highliand Ridge Mesa Ridge MR910RL we owned since new on a new 2022 Reflection MR315RLTS. Ran into a little water issue in the Mesa Ridge (to the tune of $10K) and decided it was time to step up and get the coach we really wanted. So far, the MR315RLTS has been problem free. Most of what I identified as a problem was really my lack of understanding how to operate some of the systems. A few days with the giant stack of owners manuals has cleared up a lot for me, but I'm sure there's still a lot more to go.

I am most definitely a tinkerer and will want to start making some customizations once I get a handle on what I've got now. Hoping to leverage the knowledge of the people here that have more knowledge and experience than I.

Everyone stay safe out there...
    Don & Linda
    (and Golden Retriever "Chase" and Dachshund "Trixie")
    2022 Reflection 315RLTS Acquired August 2022, build date April 2022
    2019 Chevy 2500HD Duramax

Welcome to Grand Design!
    2019 Ford F250 Lariat Diesel
    2019 Reflection 315RLTS

Comment

Hi Don & Linda,

Welcome to our Grand Design owners forum. There are several 315RLTS owners here . . . I’m sure that more will be along shortly. This is a forum of “tinkerers” . . . so, you will fit right in.

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Don Coy View Post
        Hi Everyone,

We recently traded in our 2018 Highliand Ridge Mesa Ridge MR910RL we owned since new on a new 2022 Reflection MR315RLTS. Ran into a little water issue in the Mesa Ridge (to the tune of $10K) and decided it was time to step up and get the coach we really wanted. So far, the MR315RLTS has been problem free. Most of what I identified as a problem was really my lack of understanding how to operate some of the systems. A few days with the giant stack of owners manuals has cleared up a lot for me, but I'm sure there's still a lot more to go.

I am most definitely a tinkerer and will want to start making some customizations once I get a handle on what I've got now. Hoping to leverage the knowledge of the people here that have more knowledge and experience than I.

Everyone stay safe out there...
        Welcome! I've done some "tinkering" with mine. Check out the Modifications channel and download the spreadsheet. Sort (or filter) by my username ("howson") or by the trailer model ("315RLTS") and you'll find a lot of threads to read!

Any questions, fire away.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome
          This is my first post here.
          We also have the same unit. purchased it in July 2022.
          Loving it so far.
          Will be full time in it next June.

Mark
          USN Engineer Retired
          2020 RAM 2500 CC 6.7 Cummins
          2022 GD Reflection 315RLTS

Comment

Originally posted by markandkim View Post
            Welcome
            This is my first post here.
            We also have the same unit. purchased it in July 2022.
            Loving it so far.
            Will be full time in it next June.

Mark
            Welcome, Mark! Same offer I made to Don Coy , if you have any questions about your 315RLTS don't hesitate to ask.

Howard
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
            X