Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2022 Reflection 31MB Owners

Hello All -

The wife has been active in the Facebook group for the last few months, but I finally decided to come over here. We are seasonal with myself, the wife, our 2 year old son, and 2 dogs. I’m sure we’ve seen some of you on the road already and looking forward to many more adventures in our new 5er.

Cheers!
    Dave & Jill
    2020 Chevy 3500 LT CCLB 6.6L Gas
    2022 Reflection 31MB

Originally posted by Asocialmind View Post
    Hello All -

The wife has been active in the Facebook group for the last few months, but I finally decided to come over here. We are seasonal with myself, the wife, our 2 year old son, and 2 dogs. I’m sure we’ve seen some of you on the road already and looking forward to many more adventures in our new 5er.

Cheers!
    Welcome! All the different groups and internet resources have their place. The "niche" this forum attempts to fill is providing accurate technical information on GD products. Glad you decided to join us.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

howson - Thanks for the welcome. I handle the technical stuff in the rig so I’m in the right place.
      Dave & Jill
      2020 Chevy 3500 LT CCLB 6.6L Gas
      2022 Reflection 31MB

Comment

Working...
      X