Refrigerator Malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refrigerator Malfunction

Any suggestions as to why this fridge will not come on? Solar settings on charger/inverter?
    Last edited by TucsonJim; 09-18-2022, 04:48 PM. Reason: Edited to provide a more detailed subject line.

Originally posted by CampTom View Post
    Any suggestions as to why this fridge will not come on? Solar settings on charger/inverter?
    Welcome to the forum! Let us know what kind of refrigerator you have, ideally the make and model, but at minimum the make and cubic footage. Is it DC compressor or 120V/propane? Also here is a link to the welcome letter for new members, it has information for filling out your signature with what model and year trailer you have, that will help too!

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
    2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
    2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

my refrigerator has never worked who do I call to fix it
      Last edited by TucsonJim; 10-15-2022, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by samantha byrd View Post
        my refrigerator has never worded who do I call to fix it
        What year and make of GD, what model refrigerator, and where did you buy the RV?
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by samantha byrd View Post
          my refrigerator has never worded who do I call to fix it
          Samantha - Help us to help you. Please provide the make and model of your refrigerator. What do you mean it's "never worked"?

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X