Noobe, mred

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noobe, mred

New to forum. GDRV 2023 22RBE TT. Maiden Voyage, two weeks on the butiful Oregon Coast. 22RBE worked very well for Colleen and I. With one huge exception! Bedroom barn door rail was not attached at outboard end, one screw had been installed into 1/8" ceiling panel simply pulled out, no other support structure within 12" or so. Called Grand design, no specific help. I fixed by installed 3" screw diagonally into cabinet frame structure other side of wall and am now placing a wedge under door to carry most of weight when traveling.

Welcome, glad to have you join us here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by mredvday@gmail.com View Post
      New to forum. GDRV 2023 22RBE TT. Maiden Voyage, two weeks on the butiful Oregon Coast. 22RBE worked very well for Colleen and I. With one huge exception! Bedroom barn door rail was not attached at outboard end, one screw had been installed into 1/8" ceiling panel simply pulled out, no other support structure within 12" or so. Called Grand design, no specific help. I fixed by installed 3" screw diagonally into cabinet frame structure other side of wall and am now placing a wedge under door to carry most of weight when traveling.
      Welcome, mred. When you have a moment, check out the new members letter so you can get the most from your time here on the forum as well as set up your signature line. Letter is here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X