Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also New

Greetings,
    My name is Alex and like John (Hi John), I am also new to RV ownership. I just took delivery of my 22" GD Transcend 221RB this past weekend. My wife Cathy and I live in the San Antonio, Tx area and we are working at loading up the new rig with all the necessary amenities so, we will be asking questions. I was at the GD website looking for information on clearance height for my rig when I ran into a link for this site so I am jumping on board. Once again, hello to everyone and I look forward to your camaraderie.

Welcome LavacaSA glad to have you join us here.

Plenty of helpful folks around so ask away with your questions.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by LavacaSA View Post
      Greetings,
      My name is Alex and like John (Hi John), I am also new to RV ownership. I just took delivery of my 22" GD Transcend 221RB this past weekend. My wife Cathy and I live in the San Antonio, Tx area and we are working at loading up the new rig with all the necessary amenities so, we will be asking questions. I was at the GD website looking for information on clearance height for my rig when I ran into a link for this site so I am jumping on board. Once again, hello to everyone and I look forward to your camaraderie.
      Awesome! Glad to have you here and don't hesitate to ask questions.

When you get a chance peruse the Welcome Letter as it will help you get the most from your time on the forum: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hi Alex and Cathy,

Welcome to the technical forum and congrats on the new Transcend. For your info, there are several Grand Design rallies planned for Texas over the next couple of years. On is near San Antonio from 3/30/23 - 4/2/23. If you're interested in attending, send me a private message and I'll hook you up with all the details. Also, there will be two separate rallies in Texas in April of 2024 to observe the solar eclipse.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X