Some adjustable shelves would be great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some adjustable shelves would be great

The sink covers are made of a heavy Corian type material, the largest being at least 20 in long and 17 inches wide. When the sink is being used I tried to find a place in the trailer near the kitchen I could store the covers, but all the cabinets (and there are a lot) have stationary shelves and none are tall enough to fit the sink covers. I looked at other trailers which had a specific cabinet with a taller section just for the covers, or baking sheets, etc. The only place I can find is in the bedroom, which is pretty odd. Too late for me, but is there a way I can saw out a shelf so I have a place to keep the sink covers without ruining the integrity of the cabinet?

I don’t know what model trailer you have. We have a Reflection 303. There is room under the sink (island sink on this model), to stand the covers on edge, under the sink itself. We store all of the longer items there, like the folding dish rack we use for drying dishes. Don’t know if this helps or not.

We also could have room behind the recliners, although under the sink is much more convenient.
    Tom and Janice

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Anderson aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Comment

Originally posted by RainWalker View Post
      The sink covers are made of a heavy Corian type material, the largest being at least 20 in long and 17 inches wide. When the sink is being used I tried to find a place in the trailer near the kitchen I could store the covers, but all the cabinets (and there are a lot) have stationary shelves and none are tall enough to fit the sink covers. I looked at other trailers which had a specific cabinet with a taller section just for the covers, or baking sheets, etc. The only place I can find is in the bedroom, which is pretty odd. Too late for me, but is there a way I can saw out a shelf so I have a place to keep the sink covers without ruining the integrity of the cabinet?
      thanks for the suggestion! Can you tell me what kind of unit you have? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RainWalker View Post
        I found I could store the sink covers in the pantry at the bottom in front of whatever that box is...
        Cindy

Comment

RE: fixed shelving - looked at the 2020 Solitude 310GK - and almost every cabinet (including the pantry) has a middle shelf that is fixed in place. That leaves very little flexibility for storing taller and shorter items. Maybe make SOME of your shelving adjustable? Otherwise like the Rainwalker says, your only alternative is to saw the shelf out, permanently disfiguring it.
          Dogs: Daisy and Penny
          2017 Ford F-250 gas
          2019 Reflection 260RD

Comment

Working...
          X