2020 Solitude 310GK Table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Solitude 310GK Table

I have been looking at a means to hinge the table top so it can be lifted up when the slide is in so a person can pass by to the back of the camper without putting the slide out. It looks like it would be fairly simple, some minor reinforcing of the metal braces under the table and installation of the hinges on the window side.
    Chuck & Glenda-Central Indiana
    2020 Solitude 310GK
    2018 Ford Lariat F350 4x4 6.7L Diesel
    "The only easy day was yesterday"

Chuck - If you need a snapshot of the wall drawing so you can see the framing, let me know.

Jim
    The moderators for this site are not GDRV employees, but we do own GDRV products.

Jim and Ginnie
    2017 Reflection 297RSTS

Comment

sure that may come in handy
      thanks
      Chuck & Glenda-Central Indiana
      2020 Solitude 310GK
      2018 Ford Lariat F350 4x4 6.7L Diesel
      "The only easy day was yesterday"

Comment

Originally posted by clsfly View Post
        I have been looking at a means to hinge the table top so it can be lifted up when the slide is in so a person can pass by to the back of the camper without putting the slide out. It looks like it would be fairly simple, some minor reinforcing of the metal braces under the table and installation of the hinges on the window side.
        We are interested in doing the same thing. Please share your plans and let us know if you're happy with the results. We bought our 2018 Solitude 310GK used and the former owner took the table out and replaced the original theater seating with a wider option so we've also thought about using a hinge on the long side of the table, attached under the slide end window.

Ralph & Karen Delgado
        2018 Solitude 310GK, 2007 GMC Sierra HD Duramax Diesel, B&W Companion Slider Hitch

Comment

Interested, did a project for this modification ever develop?
          2019 310GK-R F350 Mule
          2018 30XP Greyhawk 2015 Forrester Toad

Comment

clsfly - Awesome idea any solution?
            TucsonJim - a Snapshot of the wall drawing if allowed, by GD would be very helpful so I don’t screw into a cable or wiring! Thanks
            Last edited by JB9321; 01-08-2022, 10:11 PM.
            Jim Butchko

Comment

Originally posted by JB9321 View Post
              Awesome idea any solution? Snapshot of the wall drawing would be very helpful so I don’t screw into a cable or wiring! Thanks
              JIB9321--best to quote or tag a forum member when looking for a response from a specific individual. As previously mentioned, all of this is covered in the Welcome Letter. Please take a moment and read through it--you should get a lot more out your time here if you'll invest just a few minutes.

Howard
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Roger that will do. I usually post an individual when asking them, but my sometimers memory kicked in! Sorry!
                Jim Butchko

Comment

Working...
                X