Announcement

Collapse

Need help?

Please include the year, make and model of your GDRV ("2019 Reflection 315RLTS") along with the make and model of the component with the issue ("Dometic RM1350 refrigerator", "Furrion FMCM15-BL microwave", etc) in your question.
See more
See less

Compass Connect for Solitude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compass Connect for Solitude

Is their a plan to put compass connect in the solitude soon?

GDRV-Megan , I believe Bucks Rv question is for you. (TIA!)
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard, 2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by Bucks Rv View Post
      Is their a plan to put compass connect in the solitude soon?
      We are already installing Compass Connect in our Solitudes. This started in the end of September.

Comment

Originally posted by GDRV-Megan View Post

We are already installing Compass Connect in our Solitudes. This started in the end of September.
        I have a 2021 382WB without the Compass Connect. Is it possible that mine was the last one not to get one? 😎
        2021 Solitude 382WB

Comment

Idaholife , the last 5 of my VIN is 03584. I have it on mine and didn't want it. Makes mods more complicated. Consider yourself lucky!
          Dave and Darren
          2015 Chevrolet 3500 CC duramax SB SRW, pullrite 2400, timbrens
          2021 Solitude 390 RK-R (3 A/C, solar, gen, 8K axles), comfort ride shocks, VIN 03584
          Max and Riley, our chihuahua/tasmanian devil furbabies

Comment

Working...
          X