Announcement

Collapse

Need help?

Please include the year, make and model of your GDRV ("2019 Reflection 315RLTS") along with the make and model of the component with the issue ("Dometic RM1350 refrigerator", "Furrion FMCM15-BL microwave", etc) in your question.
See more
See less

Web page exterior model pictures, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web page exterior model pictures, please.

GD has grown a bit bigger than I can keep track of. Good for them. I write regularly on a couple three different social media venues. I like to think I have some experience and wisdom to impart in a positive manner. But lately I am a bit stumped sometimes in discerning what type of RV the posters have. So I google the model numbers they post. You have to admit there is a bit of difference from a 20'+ TT and my big ole Momentum. The GD website does an excellent job of showing the interior benefits. But it would be very helpful if just one picture of the exterior would show up.

I know folks are supposed to drill down from the top, selecting the type of trailer they want, and then get into the nitty gritty of specific floor plans. But please include just one exterior picture for those of us who start with the model/floorplan and need to see the outside to understand what we are looking at, even the last picture in the series is good. Just one.

Think of it this way, its and opportunity to re-dazzle the shopper with the awesome exterior qualities.
    2017 Momentum 376, 2019 Ford F450
    2018 Yamaha XT250 Dual Sport Motorcycle
    Kota the dog and KC the Kitty Cat

GDRV-Emily

Please see the above.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS Oct.17 build date, EMS-HW50C , Lippert Remote
    2015 Chevy 3500HD CC LB Duramax , Reese Elite 18K

Comment

Working...
    X