Replacement furniture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement furniture

I am looking to replace the 92" lounge and the 78" theater seats that originally came in the Reflection 31MB. I can only find the theater seats on the parts page. Does anyone know how much they might cost and what installation would be.

Theater seats are part number 681182

Thanks!
    Last edited by cmully; 01-08-2020, 09:16 PM.

All OEM furniture in Grand Design products is manufactured by LCI in their Indiana factory. There are many small differences year-to-year so if you are trying for an exact match, you would need to find the label info which will be somewhere on the back or underside of your furniture. There are also many other options. See https://store.lci1.com/shop-by-depar...Thomas+Payne® You can also Google Lippert Thomas Payne to find other vendors. There are, of course, other sources of similar furniture such as RecPro https://www.recpro.com/rv-furniture/

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Cate&Rob View Post
      All OEM furniture in Grand Design products is manufactured by LCI in their Indiana factory. There are many small differences year-to-year so if you are trying for an exact match, you would need to find the label info which will be somewhere on the back or underside of your furniture. There are also many other options. See https://store.lci1.com/shop-by-depar...Thomas+Payne® You can also Google Lippert Thomas Payne to find other vendors. There are, of course, other sources of similar furniture such as RecPro https://www.recpro.com/rv-furniture/

Rob
      Cate&Rob Awesome, thanks for the information. I was quoted by a local GD dealer the replacement value would be in the ballpark of around $3,500-$4,000 for both.

We have passed on the trailer as the owner is asking for top billing without the furniture and having painted the inside. I understand that some trailers need/deserve a renovation, however I have not seen a GD that does, sad to see.

Comment

Originally posted by cmully View Post

Cate&Rob Awesome, thanks for the information. I was quoted by a local GD dealer the replacement value would be in the ballpark of around $3,500-$4,000 for both.

We have passed on the trailer as the owner is asking for top billing without the furniture and having painted the inside. I understand that some trailers need/deserve a renovation, however I have not seen a GD that does, sad to see.
        I'll chime in on alterations to an RV. People will paint, replace furniture etc. and feel that what they have created is a one off most desirable RV ever made. Of course not everyone, or anyone, will agree and in fact they likely have reduced actual value. I am ordering a Momentum 351M and If I don't like the furniture I'll remove and store, I have the room, and put in what I want. I'm leaning towards something like LazyBoy or equivalent, wall hugging with backs that come off. Good petite sized swivel rocker recliners. Petite sized usually means narrower and not over stuffed. On my Raptor I used Best brand ones. Regardless if you have the capability to store and save them, do so so when you sell/trade you can reinstall "new" original furniture.
        2007 Itasca Horizon w/2017 Wrangler "pusher toad"
        2015 Solitude 320X (sold) likely a 351M to take it's place
        2017 Ram 3500 Laramie 4wd CC LB SRW
        2019 Harley Davidson Heritage 114 as the toy

Comment

Originally posted by chunker View Post

Good petite sized swivel rocker recliners. Petite sized usually means narrower and not over stuffed. On my Raptor I used Best brand ones. Regardless if you have the capability to store and save them, do so so when you sell/trade you can reinstall "new" original furniture.
          Totally agree on it. I was struggling when picking a nice chair, which wouldnt eat much space (indoor AND outdoor). So I was suggested to choose a recliner. Picked Caravan Sports Infinity Zero Gravity Chair
          from here: https://www.reclinerland.com/best-outdoor-recliner/
          It appeared to be pretty comfy
          cheers

Comment

We replaced our dinette chairs with booth seating for more storage, and replaced the theater seats with a comfy recliner and end table. We purchased them from RecPro (Rob provided link above). So far, they've held up great even with a couple of rambunctious doggies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	View 2.jpg
Views:	8772
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	26526
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
            X