Converting Imagine 2500RL Dinette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting Imagine 2500RL Dinette

Hello, We love our 2500RL, (except for the schwintek issue), We are wondering about switching out the dinette with the theater seating or individual recliners and put in a table / workstation where the theater seating was in the rear of the trailer. First is it do -able without a lot of modification. Second what is the weight limit for the slide out, all I can find is a range 600 to 1400 lbs. It really makes more sense, since we just use the dinette mostly for storage and my wife's sewing table. Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Schoon1 View Post
    Hello, We love our 2500RL, (except for the schwintek issue), We are wondering about switching out the dinette with the theater seating or individual recliners and put in a table / workstation where the theater seating was in the rear of the trailer. First is it do -able without a lot of modification. Second what is the weight limit for the slide out, all I can find is a range 600 to 1400 lbs. It really makes more sense, since we just use the dinette mostly for storage and my wife's sewing table. Thanks in advance
    Hi. It doesn't look like you got any responses to your question. Did you do the dinette/living area swap? If not, did something make this not workable? If you did, how well did it go? (any unexpected issues?) We purchased our 2023 2500RL in May and are thinking of doing the same thing of moving the dinning to the rear and get a tri-fold sofa to place in the slide area. We love the trailer either way, but would like to make the change.

Jerry & Sandi
    2023 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL
    2023 Ford F-150
    Jerry & Sandi Donovan
    2023 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL
    Vancouver, WA

Comment

Working...
    X