Shower Stall Shelves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shower Stall Shelves

Hi, I own a 2022 Solitude 3330RE and have a question for the community - I want to add corner shelves to the shower stall instead of having stuff on the floor.... anyone have ideas or solutions?
    2021 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD Dualy
    2022 Solitude 3330RE
    Cindy & Xena

Cindy, I use this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C60C4TQ...m?ie=UTF8&th=1 It's worked pretty well for the 1 year it's been installed. I mounted it up high so the water wasn't constantly running on it when the shower was in use. It isn't a corner device, but it serves the purpose.
    Carol & Bill
    2022 22MLE
    2015 Silverado 1500 5.3L Gas
    So close to retirement I can smell it!

Comment

Originally posted by BMac View Post
      Cindy, I use this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C60C4TQ...m?ie=UTF8&th=1 It's worked pretty well for the 1 year it's been installed. I mounted it up high so the water wasn't constantly running on it when the shower was in use. It isn't a corner device, but it serves the purpose.
      I forgot to state that my shower walls are not smooth... did you use the Command strips?
      Cindy
      2022 Solitude 3330RE
      Cindy & Xena

Comment

I can't remember exactly, but my shower walls aren't smooth either. I think they're like fake textured brick. But anyway the Command Strips do stick. I would clean the surface first. Maybe with some alcohol? Something that will remove residual soap and not leave any residue, and also not harm the surface. I think I used an alcohol wipe. If you use the Command Strips, you could really use any shower caddy you desire. It doesn't have to be the one in the link.
        Carol & Bill
        2022 22MLE
        2015 Silverado 1500 5.3L Gas
        So close to retirement I can smell it!

Comment

Originally posted by BMac View Post
          I can't remember exactly, but my shower walls aren't smooth either. I think they're like fake textured brick. But anyway the Command Strips do stick. I would clean the surface first. Maybe with some alcohol? Something that will remove residual soap and not leave any residue, and also not harm the surface. I think I used an alcohol wipe. If you use the Command Strips, you could really use any shower caddy you desire. It doesn't have to be the one in the link.
          Thanks... I'll try out the item in you link.... it should work fine in my shower....
          Cindy
          2022 Solitude 3330RE
          Cindy & Xena

Comment

Installed two of the shelves (see Amazon link in post above) with command strips and no issues after 2 and a half years. Just let it sit overnight before putting anything on the shelves
            Eddie & Kathy
            2021 Imagine 2970RL
            2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Mega Cab 4x4 Cummins 6.7L
            Houston, TX

Comment

Working...
            X