Shampoo + Conditioner Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shampoo + Conditioner Storage

The wife wanted to try the following....so we did. I waited until we had at least a few hundred miles with it installed to make sure it did not fall off. It does crowd the shower a little bit, but no more than the basket she had in the shower floor previously to hold shower items.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09V4RFQNN...t_details&th=1

The wife and kids enjoy them and they look very nice. Probably gives the camper a little bit of a hotel feel!

Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20230520_053652283.jpg
Views:	1561
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	112585
    2020 Imagine 2400BH
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Looks nice and functional. I don't know how you make anything stick to that textured shower wall. We have the same one and wife wanted some command strip hooks just to hang wet towels up. Could not get them to stay. Even tried some stronger non-removable 3M pads and even those didn't stick very great.
    2023 Grand Design Imagine XLS 21BHE
    2023 Ford F-350 12,000 lb GVRW w/tow tech package

Comment

Originally posted by CasadeMike View Post
      Looks nice and functional. I don't know how you make anything stick to that textured shower wall. We have the same one and wife wanted some command strip hooks just to hang wet towels up. Could not get them to stay. Even tried some stronger non-removable 3M pads and even those didn't stick very great.
      In this case, the stick part was very large and we just used what came with it. We have had a few command strip type items for hanging on the shower head wall for a few years now? No issues with it. Make sure the surface is clean and dry before you try?
      2020 Imagine 2400BH
      2017 Ford F350 Platinum FX4/4x4 SuperCrew 6.7L V8 Diesel 9' Bed SRW, Leveled + Airbags

Our Mods

Comment

WARNING! This upgrade failed about a week ago! I no longer recommend this. I am not sure if the heat got to it or if the textured surface of the shower finally failed for stick on type attachments or if it was just too much weight with all the above.

Proceed at your own risk! We have now removed it (we found it hanging)
        2020 Imagine 2400BH

Our Mods

Comment

I love it when someone comes back and states "Don't do this". This is how we all learn. Reminds me of the time I put window tint inside a skylight. I dang near melted the plastic.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X