Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone successful in contacting Rec Pro?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone successful in contacting Rec Pro?

Getting ready to purchase and had 2 questions. Called and was told I was down to 2nd in the cue and made me leave message. Wife tried and went from 6th down to 2nd and bam.....leave message. Also tried emailing.

my questions if someone here might know.

the trifold 68 inch and 72 inch both show seating area of 56 inches? Doesn't make sense...

also is the 72 inch have any room to go into 71.5 inch between end tables. My end tables are 72 inches apart but the tops stick out about a 1/4 inch each side......
    2018 337RLS
    720w solar, 100/50 scc 1500w psw 2 battleborn
    disc brakes, ems

Wife got through this morning. The cloth 72 inch trifold showed 56 inches but the pleather shows 60 for seating....going to just go 68 so no fussing with size.
    2018 337RLS
    disc brakes, ems

Comment

Good morning Jim. I just installed one of their Jack-knife sofas. The one we purchase was 70" and there is about a 1" gap on each side between the end tables and the sofa.
      A 72" would probably fit with no gap.

https://www.recpro.com/recpro-charle...er-sofa-cloth/

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
        Good morning Jim. I just installed one of their Jack-knife sofas. The one we purchase was 70" and there is about a 1" gap on each side between the end tables and the sofa.
        A 72" would probably fit with no gap.

https://www.recpro.com/recpro-charle...er-sofa-cloth/

Jim
        Thanks Jim. Will end up going 68" on tri fold in cloth. We are workamping and I have access to a forklift. Btw, when ordering did you say commercial or residential? Want to make sure they don't charge me 75 bucks dEli very fee...
        2018 337RLS
        disc brakes, ems

Comment

Jims94vmx I went with residential. If you're workamping, I think you'll be at a business address and can order commercial.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X