303RLS shower doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 303RLS shower doors

Our trailer has the "clam shell" doors...not sure what they are really called but that's what I call them.
    The top rollers have a height adjustment screw. Recently one of the doors was no longer smooth, but seemed to drag on the frame rail a bit. Adjusting the height didn't help much. Helped a bit but obviously wasn't the root cause. Then I noticed the rollers are really sloppy on the offending door. I was wondering if anybody has removed those adjustable roller assemblies off of the glass door. The rollers appear trapped within the frame rail.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
    Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

I had a roller break on mine three years ago while on the road and replaced it without much trouble. The wheels were not trapped in the rail once they were removed from the glass door. However my unit is a 2017 and I don't know if the roller has changed. This is the replacement part I used. The colors didn't match, but it was something I could order quick from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Lance-Home-Ba.../dp/B01HBG1EKU

Bill

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	124
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	113628

Last edited by sylbill; 06-02-2023, 11:10 AM.
    2017 Reflection 303RLS
    2017 GMC Sierra 2500HD w/ 6.6L Duramax

Comment

Thanks Silbill, looks the same as my bottom rollers. So must have the same equipment in your 2017 as our 2021.
      2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins w Aisin and 9 cup holders
      Not to brag or anything about my finances, but my bank calls me about every day to tell me my balance is OUTSTANDING!

Comment

Working...
      X