Kitchen Sink (Size, 354M)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitchen Sink (Size, 354M)

Can someone please tell me the dimensions of the kitchen sink in a Momentum 354M? Mine's in storage and I need to buy an accessory to fit the sink.

Originally posted by anock View Post
    Can someone please tell me the dimensions of the kitchen sink in a Momentum 354M? Mine's in storage and I need to buy an accessory to fit the sink.
    Moved to the Technical Forum > Interior for maximum exposure. (Could have been plumbing, too, I guess.)

Welcome to the forum--hopefully someone has that info.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by anock View Post
      From the online Grand Design parts info https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/29700
      27" x 16" x 7" (for a 2019 . . . if this is not your year, double check your section of the parts info)

Rob
      Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Working...
      X