Sofa storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sofa storage

I have a 2020 momentum 28G and I don’t know how to access the storage under it. The Manuel says to remove 2 pins and I can’t find them. Please help.

Originally posted by Jimmy Leimbach View Post
    I have a 2020 momentum 28G and I don’t know how to access the storage under it. The Manuel says to remove 2 pins and I can’t find them. Please help.
    Welcome to the forum, Jimmy. Can you clarify where the storage is located you're trying to access? I've viewed a few "walk around" videos on the 28G and can't figure out what you're referencing.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I’m looking for storage under the couch. I was told at the dealer it had no storage under the couch. The Manuel says it has som pins to remove to access under the couch and I done see any pins.

Comment

Comment

That information is for the Happy Jack sofa's in the rear cargo area, this is not for the sofa bed in the living room area.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Digging up an old post here. But we are trying to figure out actually how to remove the couch. As it’s seems useless for us and there is no storage underneath. Has anybody modified theirs to utilize the space under this said couch. Tia for any info.

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong04 View Post
              Digging up an old post here. But we are trying to figure out actually how to remove the couch. As it’s seems useless for us and there is no storage underneath. Has anybody modified theirs to utilize the space under this said couch. Tia for any info.
              If it's a fold-out sleeper couch, there should be screws holding it to the floor. You'll see them once the couch is opened.

I removed mine as well as the side stands. Currently in the middle of a project to install a desk. If curious, see https://gdrvowners.com/forum/interio...esk-in-315rlts

BTW--welcome to the forum. Hope you'll check out the Welcome Letter (linked off the home page) and fill out your signature line.

Howard
              Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
              X