Front storage dimensions for a Reflection 150 series 240RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front storage dimensions for a Reflection 150 series 240RL

I am two weeks away from receiving my new 240RL, but I need the physical floor dimensions of the front storage bay, where the batteries go. Does anyone have the actual floor dimensions? (Width/depth)

Originally posted by jabrodsky View Post
    I am two weeks away from receiving my new 240RL, but I need the physical floor dimensions of the front storage bay, where the batteries go. Does anyone have the actual floor dimensions? (Width/depth)
    GDRV-Megan -- can you help jabrodsky with their request?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I just got my 240RL - YEAH!!! The dimension I was looking for is 19.5 " deep. I needed to know so I could determine what size storage container would fit in there. I have no idea is if this is a standard dimension for other models.

Comment

Originally posted by jabrodsky View Post
        I just got my 240RL - YEAH!!! The dimension I was looking for is 19.5 " deep. I needed to know so I could determine what size storage container would fit in there. I have no idea is if this is a standard dimension for other models.
        Sorry you didn't get an answer, but congrats on getting your unit! Let the fun begin...
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X