2500RL Things I’ve done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2500RL Things I’ve done

For whatever value…I added strong gas springs to my RV bed storage lid. Stock was 40,# and I purchased 67# versions. Snapped right end and now the bed lid stays up on its own! I have a memory foam mattress…

now I’m changing the tires to 225 R75 15s. (Which the new 2500 come with) Just to have a little more margin of weight capacity. The 205s are within limits but have 75 mph speed limit…which I never get close to but having an 85mph limit makes me feel they are a bit better quality tire…

also changed out the propane regulator from a gas Flo to a Marshalls excelsior. Stove and fridge light up much faster. Higher gas flow.

Good things to think of Yarddroid.
    I have a little off topic question for you. I am in the midst of purchasing a 2018 2500rl privately. The unit is 600 miles away and not handy to the current owner as well.
    my question is what actual size is the bed? As I too want to buy a memory foam mattress for when we go pick up. The floor plan says it is 80” x 60” which is standard. But I just want to double check it is not a short as with most rvs.

Comment

Touque

The mattress will be as described, 60 x 80, unless the previous owner changed it to something else but the 60 x 80 will fit.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you Brian!

Comment

Working...
        X