Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove Divider Strip Between Theater Seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Divider Strip Between Theater Seats?

I'd like to raise the divider strip between the upper sections of the Thomas Payne theater seats. I want to be able to access behind the seats when something falls behind (sweater, throw, USB cable, etc).

I've reached back and cannot figure out how to release it.
    2020 F-250 Lariat 2WD SuperCrew 6.7L, Blue Ox SwayPro hitch w/ 1000lb bars
    2020 Imagine 2600RD w/ Road Armor + wet bolt suspension, Yakima Longhaul Bike Rack, MicroAir EasyStart 364 for AC, Lion Energy 105 amp Lithiium Ion X2
    Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ
    FMCA # 489460

Originally posted by Running from Gnats View Post
    I'd like to raise the divider strip between the upper sections of the Thomas Payne theater seats. I want to be able to access behind the seats when something falls behind (sweater, throw, USB cable, etc).

I've reached back and cannot figure out how to release it.
    I moved this to the "Interior" channel so it gets maximum exposure. (The "How Do I" is geared towards forum-related stuff.)

To your specific question--I have no idea! Another reason to move this thread to the Technical side so folks see it.

-Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks

Norris
      2020 F-250 Lariat 2WD SuperCrew 6.7L, Blue Ox SwayPro hitch w/ 1000lb bars
      2020 Imagine 2600RD w/ Road Armor + wet bolt suspension, Yakima Longhaul Bike Rack, MicroAir EasyStart 364 for AC, Lion Energy 105 amp Lithiium Ion X2
      Amateur Radio Call N9XGZ
      FMCA # 489460

Comment

Working...
      X