This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chairs

Does anybody know if the 2019 Imagine 2970RL’s always came with two folding chairs?
    Don & Lisa
    2019 Imagine 2970RL
    2016 F350 Super Duty Lariat SRW 4x4

Originally posted by Don1966 View Post
    Does anybody know if the 2019 Imagine 2970RL’s always came with two folding chairs?
    GDRV-Megan or GDRV-Emily -- can you address this question, please?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

The units with the free standing dinettes have 2 folding and 2 regular chairs.

Comment

Thanks but I need to know if a dealer was able to order a trailer with
        the dinette with four regular chairs and no folding chairs?
        The reason I ask is when I looked at and bought my trailer it had two folding chairs and two regular chairs . When the dealer delivered my trailer to my house a month later it had four regular chairs . They are now telling me that was how they ordered it.
        Don & Lisa
        2019 Imagine 2970RL

Comment

The reason I ask is when I looked at and bought my trailer it had two folding chairs and two regular chairs . When the dealer delivered my trailer to my house a month later it had four regular chairs . They are now telling me that was how they ordered it.
          Please provide GDRV-Megan with your vin # , this will allow her to see how the unit was shipped.

My 2 cents is the dealer owes you 2 folding chairs.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

GDRV-Megan -- Don's VIN is in the profile. Can you look at the build sheet to verify the dealer's claim or debunk it? (I'm with Country Campers -- my .02 is on the dealer owing Don two chairs. We'll see...)
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Don1966

If you order the option with the free standing dinette, you get two folding chairs and two regular chairs. We don't have the option to order it a different way. If you want me to have a customer service representative reach out to you, please PM me your phone number and VIN. Or you can reach out to our customer service department directly at 574-825-9679 or email at customerservice@granddesignrv.com.

Comment

just curious as to whether this has been resolved?
                Bob P.
                2018 F-350 CCLB 4X4 Dually
                2020 337RLS
                VIN last 8 L3326309

Comment

Yes this has been resolved.
                  Don & Lisa
                  2019 Imagine 2970RL

Comment

Working...
                  X