Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HapiJack Dinette Support Legs Missing? Not Requried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HapiJack Dinette Support Legs Missing? Not Requried?

Have conflicting information that needs clarification. The HapiJack Dinette has a sticker stating "ensure support leg contacts floor to prevent damage" Dealer states "Legs are not required" Coach does not come with (Support legs) which is correct? Rather not damage my coach.

Someone I know called Lippert and stated the legs were not supplied, they (Lippert) claimed they are required and shipped this person a set. He sent pictures showing the bending of the seat hanger, don't know if that was required to get a set of legs. You will definitely get conflicting answers on this, much like the support legs for the patio on the toy haulers, some say required, some say not due to the braided cable connection points holding up the patio. Even though there is a sticker on the patio door that states legs are required to use as a patio.
    Brady & Steph
    2019 Momentum 351m FBP
    2019 F350 DRW Long Bed B&W Companion
    *SOLD* 2015 Reflection 308BHTS TT
    *SOLD* 2011 F350 SRW Long Bed

Comment

Originally posted by kcjotto View Post
      Have conflicting information that needs clarification. The HapiJack Dinette has a sticker stating "ensure support leg contacts floor to prevent damage" Dealer states "Legs are not required" Coach does not come with (Support legs) which is correct? Rather not damage my coach.
      As implied by TENN22 's post, give Lippert Customer Service a call at 574-537-8900. The dealer may be right as there was much confusion about the requirement for legs on the Happijac Bed (toy hauler configuration) not too long ago, so I'd verify directly with the source on your dinette. If you're going to get the legs, it will likely be directly from LCI.
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

At the 2020 tampa show most of the ones I saw had at least 1 leg on the seat bottom and seat back.

Mine bent without using any supports. Lippert sent 4 new brackets and 8 fold down legs.
        2018 F450 Lariat Ultimate 4x4, magnetic grey
        2019 Momentum 381M w/Reese Goosebox 2.0, no FBP :(

Comment

Working...
        X