How to remove ceiling light above kitchen table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove ceiling light above kitchen table

I have a 2020 Imagine 2970RL. Ceiling light above kitchen table has bugs in it. How do I remove it to clean it? Thanks.

Hi there! Welcome to the technical forum. This is a great question and prompted me to take care of some debris in one of my lights. Check out the photos and see if it's the same style light. If not, attach a photo and I'm sure we can figure it out.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Hi Thanks, my light does not have the small openings on the side to pry off, it's solid all the way. Do you have a 2020 Imagine 2970RL?

Comment

Originally posted by pitzernm View Post
        Hi Thanks, my light does not have the small openings on the side to pry off, it's solid all the way. Do you have a 2020 Imagine 2970RL?
        As TucsonJim suggested in post 2, can you put up a picture of the light? (And note Jim has his model noted in his signature line, i.e. a 297RSTS. I have a 315RLTS. If you'd like to update your signature block see these instructions: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/gdrv4li...-to-your-posts )

Regardless of the actual light, the process will be similar to what Jim showed for his light. Below are three pictures of lights used on the 2020 Imagine 2970RL. Examine them closely and note the tabs that hold the cover on each different light.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Light 1.JPG
Views:	453
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	19433

Name:	Light 2.JPG
Views:	354
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	19434

Name:	Light 3.JPG
Views:	363
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	19435
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X