Wall Paper issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wall Paper issue

Just noticed what you see in the picture at the top of my stairs. Any guesses as to what caused this, or how to fix?

Originally posted by FatTire View Post
    Just noticed what you see in the picture at the top of my stairs. Any guesses as to what caused this, or how to fix?
    I have a spot like that also. I think it is from manufacturing assembly or maybe a little movement while traveling. I was thinking of trying to cut the wall paper right at the corner and try to smooth it out but I have just let it go. I did not want to make a bigger project.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I'll go with Country Campers and say it was from not being careful with assembly. We had a very small spot like that where the buffet counter top met the wall in our Reflection. I never did anything about it, but that one of yours looks big enough that it might get under my OCD skin.

Rob
      Rob & Laura
      U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
      2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
      (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
      Full time since 08/2015

Comment

I don't have any photos, but I've repaired similar issues on my last two RV's. I used an Exacto knife to cut the paper. Then, I repositioned it and used a wall paper roller to press it in place. If it won't adhere, you can use some 3M spray adhesive to get it to stick.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
        X