Imagine 23BHE - under bed storage area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine 23BHE - under bed storage area

Does anyone know what is either (a) directly behind the storage area under the bed or (b) on the other side of the wall in the pass through at the front of the TT? Thx.
    Famtraveler24
    2021 Imagine 2800BH
    2019 Ford Expedition Platinum

Originally posted by Famtraveler24 View Post
    Does anyone know what is either (a) directly behind the storage area under the bed or (b) on the other side of the wall in the pass through at the front of the TT? Thx.
    The wall behind the bed is the backside of the pass thru. You can pull the back wall of the pass-thru off to access wiring for the pass-thru light and the outlet. The plywood is mainly stapled and screwed onto the back wall. This also gives you access to the wall of the under bed storage area storage. The wall on the front side of the pass-thru has more wires for the exterior running lights, lights on the front cap (if you have these), outlet in the pass-thru and insulation for the front cap. I'm not sure where your solar panels wires come down from the roof. The back wall of the pass-thru was my prefered wall to work with. I ran wires through the wall studs to hook up batteries I put into the pass-thru area.

Norm
    Norm & Karla
    2019 Imagine 2150rb
    2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
    2016 - 2018 Hobie Kayaks

Comment

Thanks. Very helpful. Would you be willing to share some photos? My solar wiring is right behind the connection center on the inner wall of the pass through.
      Famtraveler24
      2021 Imagine 2800BH
      2019 Ford Expedition Platinum

Comment

Working...
      X