Replacing carpet with vinyl 2018 310GK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacing carpet with vinyl 2018 310GK

I want to pull out the carpet on the slide in my 2018 310GK and replace it with the vinyl used in the 2020 models. Does anyone know if the slides are the same? I know that I will have to make and adjust to the vinyl to clear where the dish washer cabinet is, other than this does it fit? Thanks!

foe3643
    Welcome to our owners technical forum!

The flooring (be it carpet or vinyl) goes into the assembly process before the walls . . . so, the walls and cabinets are fastened on top of the flooring. You will have to cut the original carpet close to the wall and trim and fasten the new vinyl with a "non- original" method along the walls. I would think that the OEM flooring would have enough material to cut away to fit to the walls . . . but, I don't know this for sure.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

I think you'll have to have a conversation with GD Customer Service about that. Their number is 574-825-9679. You'll then have to order the vinyl from a dealer since GD doesn't retail parts directly to customers. The vinyl in our 2020 310 has a stitched seam around the lip that hangs off - you would be cutting through that to modify for your dishwasher cabinet.

Rob
      Rob & Laura
      U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
      2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
      2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
      (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
      Full time since 08/2015

Comment

Working...
      X