What are the dimensions of the kitchen cabinet opening under the sink 23BHE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the dimensions of the kitchen cabinet opening under the sink 23BHE

We purchased the 23BHE but have yet to received it. I wondered if someone with this same trailer knows (or can measure for us) the dimensions of the kitchen cabinet opening under the sink. We are trying to fit this slide out trash can https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002XD08Y/

Thank you in advance
    2021 GD 23BHE

I don't have your trailer but I do have an imgaine with the same sink. My best guess is that it won't fit under there. In the middle of that double door bottom cabinet is your kitchen sink p-trap which will take up too much room to fit the trash can in. It probably also comes with a shelf just below the p-trap. We both have the fold up counter top extension. I found a small covered trash can that fits under the counter extension since it's always in the up position when camping.
    Charles and Susan
    2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
    Andersen Hitch
    2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

I watch a walk through video of your trailer and I might be wrong about the trash can. It looks like it doesn't have the above mentioned shelf. The video talks about a trash can under the sink but you still have the p-trap. The video did show under the sink but only for a brief moment. If you haven't seen this video yet, check it out.

Charles and Susan
      2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
      Andersen Hitch
      2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

You are right, thanks ckreef!
        2021 GD 23BHE

Comment

Working...
        X