Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bed sheets size

Hello everyone,
    We have yet to receive our new RV but we would like to prepare everything ahead. Do you know what is the size of the bunk-bed's sheets in the 23bhe? (doesn't look quite twin nor full to us...)
    2021 GD 23BHE

The 23BHE's Floor Plan drawing shows the bunks are 47 x 76.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thank you. Such a weird size, it doesn't fit anything.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	bed sizes.jpg
Views:	2566
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	25495
      2021 GD 23BHE

Comment

Originally posted by elranas View Post
        Thank you. Such a weird size, it doesn't fit anything.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	bed sizes.jpg
Views:	2566
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	25495
        Yeah the RV bunks are custom. You can get by with a full and folding it over but it’s a pain. We like the Beddys bedding, it makes making the beds in the bunk beds much easier to deal with. They are forgiving of off sizes and work really well in an RV.

https://beddys.com/
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Neil Citro
        2018 Reflection 28BH Pepwave
        2019 F350 6.7L Long Bed Crew Cab

Comment

Thank you Neil!
          2021 GD 23BHE

Comment

Originally posted by elranas View Post
            Hello everyone,
            We have yet to receive our new RV but we would like to prepare everything ahead. Do you know what is the size of the bunk-bed's sheets in the 23bhe? (doesn't look quite twin nor full to us...)
            Same size as the bunks in the 21BHE it looks like. The closest thing I found is 3/4 Full size sheets. Those are 48 x 75. I'm hoping that the one inch difference on each side will work. They seem to be hard to find, and I finally found some on the internet and ordered them. Try looking for rv bedding, and eventually you'll probably stumble onto some. I'll post how they work out once I get them.

Comment

Hi there new to Rv world have a 2600 RB Looking to find out length and width of our queen bed whether it’s a short or standard mattress as we need to upgrade way too hard

Comment

Standard queen, 80x60
                Daryl Berry
                2018 Imagine 2150RB
                2022 Ram 1500 Laramie

Comment

Originally posted by DR Berry View Post
                  Standard queen, 80x60
                  Always makes me smile to see the first post from a member is a helpful input. Hope you and Hpulfer take a moment to check out the Welcome Letter to New Members: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                  X