Thomas Payne recliner electronic switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Payne recliner electronic switches

Has anyone come up with a removable cover for the switches for the light, heat and vibrate switches? My wife and I bump them all the time. The light and vibrate isn’t so bad but when you accidently put the heat on watch out! I thought I was getting covid LOL. One of my first mods will be to make a nice removable or flip up cover. Thanks for any suggestions.
    Chip
    2021 Reflection 260RD
    2015 Ram 3500 cummins, dually, AISN tranny

Ah-ha. This topic has been covered. It just took me a little searching to find it again. Check out the second post in this thread.

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/interio...rols-for-seats

It shows the device is still in stock on Etsy.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thank you Jim! Exactly what I was looking for but might try to make them myself.
      2021 Reflection 260RD
      2015 Ram 3500 cummins, dually, AISN tranny

Comment

Originally posted by falconhunter View Post
        Has anyone come up with a removable cover for the switches for the light, heat and vibrate switches? My wife and I bump them all the time. The light and vibrate isn’t so bad but when you accidently put the heat on watch out! I thought I was getting covid LOL. One of my first mods will be to make a nice removable or flip up cover. Thanks for any suggestions.
        Chip
        Our solution only works if, like us, you don’t need/use any of the electrical functions of the cup holders.

I unplugged and removed both of the power supplies and put them away. This freed up two outlets that we now use for other purposes including but not limited to additional sources for USB charging. Prior to doing this the only outlets available near the couch were below the cabinet running perpendicular to the rv on the door side of the LR which made it a long and winding path for a charging cord to reach who ever was sitting on the rear most seat. Now not only is the cord run shorter, but because of the location of whatever you plug in to the now newly available outlets, they remain secure, out of sight, and out of mind.
        Dave and Sue
        2020 GD 2250RK
        2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
        Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
        GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
        SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Late to the game but I just installed a remote control outlet $9 at Wally World. I turn the outlet on when I want to use the seat heater.
          Gus & Teresa
          2020 GMC 2500HD Denali
          2020 Imagine 2970RL
          (practicing for retirement)

Comment

Our Aussie loves turning on the vibrating motor.
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X