Pass locks and latches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass locks and latches

How can I find the correct size for the locks and latches on my pass-through storage doors? Transcend 221RB thanks.
    Bill & Cindy
    2021 Transcend Xplor 221RB
    2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
    SE Texas

Originally posted by BillinTexas View Post
    How can I find the correct size for the locks and latches on my pass-through storage doors? Transcend 221RB thanks.
    There should be a number stamped on the key and the lock.
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Jim, I'm not sure what the number means. Perhaps I should have stated my inquiry better. I'm wanting to change these out and I see all types of fractions, which I assume have to do with the thickness of the door when looking for them.
      Bill & Cindy
      2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
      SE Texas

Comment

Jim, I'm not sure what the number means. Perhaps I should have stated my inquiry better. I'm wanting to change these out and I see all types of fractions, which I assume have to do with the thickness of the door when looking for them.
        If you remove the lock and measure the threaded portion , from the flange that seats on the outside of the door to the end where the latch attaches , this will give you the length you will need. The diameter of the threaded portion is the other size you will need. You should have dimensions like 3/4" diameter , 7/8" long.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thanks very much.
          Bill & Cindy
          2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
          SE Texas

Comment

I got these locks as replacements.Two locks on each side with just one turn tab in the middle. Got a lot of expensive batteries and stuff down there.
            https://www.ultimatesecuritydevices....ks_c_1394.html
            2021 Imagine 22MLE

Comment

I got these at Home Depot. I spotted two packages with the same key number. works great. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Prime-Li...9943/100124186
              John & Jurie

Caretakers for Coco and Daisy

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
              2021 Imagine XLS 22 RBE

2014 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
              ​​​​​​​2021 Transcend 260RB
              2017 Jayco 26BH
              2020 Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 FBS

Comment

These folks can also help https://www.rvlocksandmore.com/

They
                can also key the locks the same as your door key.
                2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

I replaced these a good while back with the round type key that works very well. I also replaced the OEM door latch with a Carmtech which we are very happy with.
                  Bill & Cindy
                  2021 Nissan Titan Pro4X
                  SE Texas

Comment

Working...
                  X