Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water in front pass through storage compartment

2018 Reflection 337 RLS
    Has anyone experienced the from pass through storage compartment having water on the floor when the front A/C is on? There is no water supply hooked up so it’s not a pipe leak. Does not leak when in storage and raining so not a seal leak. Only when from A/C is on. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Hersheygirl1 View Post
    2018 Reflection 337 RLS
    Has anyone experienced the from pass through storage compartment having water on the floor when the front A/C is on? There is no water supply hooked up so it’s not a pipe leak. Does not leak when in storage and raining so not a seal leak. Only when from A/C is on. Any ideas?
    Speculation on my part: underneath the condenser there's a drip tray. There's holes in the bottom of the drip tray that may be clogged. When the water overflows from the drip tray it is making it's way down to the storage compartment.

This is not the best but just about the only visual I can find on the topic:

Welcome to the forum, BTW. When you get a chance check out our welcome letter: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I would follow the path of the water from the A/C on the roof. It should travel the direction that will lead you to the leak. As Howard has mentioned above the drip pan hole may be clogged forcing the water to travel a different direction , possibly under the roof membrane and down a wall to the pass thru storage door.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
      X